Used as part of flood prevention measures, we have developed our fully serviceable fit non-return valves to ensure the risk of damage is minimised. Call the experts at London Flood Prevention to find out more.
London Flood Prevention are GreasePak’s unique formula makes it the MOST POWERFUL product on the market. Easy to install and maintain, GreasePak is a biological drain maintenance system designed to work with GreasePak MSGD5 fluid, a highly concentrated active bio-enzymatic fluid specially formulated to degrade (FOG’s) fats, oils and greases found in commercial kitchen drains.
GreasePaK is cost effective and can be used either with a grease trap or as a standalone drain maintenance system to help food service operators to meet regulations and maintain clear, free-flowing drains.
- GreasePak MSGD has 8 bacteria strains with over 500 million colony forming bacteria per gram.
- Compliance with current UK legislation.
- Health & Safety best practice covered with the EHO.
- Simple system which is the most effective on the market.
- Minimises rodent & insect infestations.
- No floor drums or containers – easy to handle fluid packs.
- No need for engineer servicing.
- Environmentally friendly & safe to use.
- Saves cost by not having to employ contractors to empty un-hygienic waste from grease traps.
- Maintains clear, free-flowing drains.
- Alert sounds when fluid needs replacing.